Re: Hardtop Questions

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop Questions
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:14:18 -0500
Jon,

No, a top from a 67.5 will not fit.  The 67.5 is a low windshield car while
the 69 is the high windshield.  I am sure that the vendors have these in
used stock, and rumor has it that CDM is working on repops of the originals
(also fiberglass)  Price of course depends on condition and location -
expect to pay anywhere from free to $400 with most of them in the $100 -
$150 price range.

Sid