Hardtop Questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop Questions
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:39:01 -0800
        Yo group !!!  I have a 69 SRL that I am in the process of having
the front bow repaired (previous long story), and probably a new zip out
top from CDM.  I have a chance to buy a hardtop off of a 67.5 1600.  Basic
question is will it fit.  Secondary question is how will the latching work
etc.  Any and all information would be useful.  Also, what should I expect
to pay for a decent hardtop and/or do any of our vendors carry them?  I
haven't seen one listed on the usual vendors parts lists, and it seems
that since these are fiberglass that SOMEBODY could be spitting these
puppies out fairly easily.  Perhaps there just isn't much demand for a
hard top outside of the rainy Northwest.