Re: tire question

To: PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire question
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:45:45 EST
In a message dated 2/14/01 3:28:26 PM !!!First Boot!!!, PLETCH5@aol.com
writes:

<< has anybody used Yokohama AVS tires. Im thinking of buying a set and would
 like some feed back. The size Im going with is 185/60r14 >>

Hello,

I have heard great things from these tires.  The price is right and they
offer good performance and wear.  I run with a set of the Yokahama A032R's.
Also awesome tires but alittle $$$ and they are alittle loud.  They sound
like my Pathfinder tires while driving down the highway.  But the stick like
glue!

I regards to size you may want to go to a 195/60x14.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>Calspeed Datsun
</A>