Re: New Roadster from Nissan

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: New Roadster from Nissan
From: The Dread Pirate Roberts <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:20:06 -0800
Just curious, but how is a new Z w/a convertible top not a roadster - or are
you looking
for an updated version of  our Roadster? Chassis reinforcement is necessary in
a unibody
convertible because of the loss of the stiffening you get with a roof (twist a
shoe box
about its long axis, with out the top - then put the top on the box and try it.
Feel the
difference?).