Re: What have I done?!!?!?

To: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: What have I done?!!?!?
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:06:59 -0800
I have found that talking a car in for a tune up does not mean they do a
complete tune up.  Just enough to get the car running smoothly.  Like
adjusting the points, instead of changing them. not replacing the Condenser.
Changing 1 or 2 plugs, not all of them.  You are better off getting the
parts and putting them in yourself, even if it means making mistakes.  There
are not many mistakes to make, and you can correct them.  Pat