What have I done?!!?!?

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What have I done?!!?!?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:43:04 -0500
Howdy all,

I have an illness bordering on insanity.  With all of the choices in the
world, I dragged home what has to be among the 10 rustiest roadsters in the
world.  There are NO rocker panels on this car.  The rear tires are
oversized tires (a truck size it seems) and I can see ALL of them - the rear
arches are completely gone.  The gas tank fell out before I bought it
because of the rusty trunk floor.  The hood is missing the bottom 2 inches,
the trunk lid skin came off leaving a brown a frame sticking up in the air.
The only good piece of sheet metal is the license panel - no rust, no dents
- it looks SOOO out of place on this rolling advertisement for undercoating.
  There was no engine, no rear brake drums, and no cylinder head.  The
exhaust manifold is gone, but the ORIGINAL exhaust survives (go figure!)
The frame appears to be solid as well.  It does have some way cool parts
though - comp sway bar, comp springs, underride traction bars, solex
carbs/intake, mint steering wheel and horn button, excellent dash and radio
console, good console and seat frames.  It also has a beautiful license
plate trim.  Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that it is a 67.5 2000?  I am
the newest owner of a numbers matching 67 2000 - SRL311-00076.  I have a
donor body (less the license panel and trunk floor!) so I am almost in
business!!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Sid
SPL310-02048 (I think)
SRL311-00076
(plus 2 other 67.5 1600s and the frame of a 68 1600)

P.S.  Sleeping in the garage is not so bad.  My wife may let me back in the
house before spring!  (Just kidding!!!)