Re: Gas Mileage - experience

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage - experience
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:46:29 -0800 (PST)
MEanwhile, it's just roadster chat :-)
yes, it is just roadster chat, one of the many things about this list
that make it so wonderful.

the fact that we can shoot the breeze about things the rest of the
world would never understand listen too or care to for that matter.

hey, I got an Idea why doesn't some one open up a centrally located

coffe shop only roadster owners allowed, we all meet and chat in
person.... oh never mind. that is what the events and meets are for.

I'll shut up now.

RR