Re: Gas Mileage - experience

To: Eric Gustavson <egustavson@ultra.net.au>,
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage - experience
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:28:14 -0800 (PST)
--- Eric Gustavson <egustavson@ultra.net.au> wrote:
I bet we don't really care much,actually.

Finally! a statement on gas milage that I can relate to.
I could give a rats ass about gas milage in my roadsters!

the most fun driving in a roadster is probably the most gas burning.
fortunately  gas is relativly cheap. (cheaper than a gallon of milk)

I'd much rather be burning up my tank fast.. than sitting home drinking
milk.

My2cents ( guess I'm out of lurk mode, even if I have nothing
constructive to contribute to the list)

Roman
still 3 dead roadsters