Re: i got kits

To: "John Ullom" <johnullom@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: i got kits
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:31:47 -0500
John,

I doubt the kit contains the floats or nozzles. The floats and nozzles alone
cost about 65 for the pair. The needles are about 9 each. Sorry to bum you
out but I know I'm right.

I bought the most complete rebuild kits Nissan sells for my Roadster and Z
and neither contained the floats and even 15 years ago the kits cost more
than 80. Today the same kit for a Z costs more than 200 but you do get new
nozzles and needles.

Mike