Re: i got kits

To: johnullom@home.com
Subject: Re: i got kits
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:37:13 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        You need to decide just how bad off your carbs are before you
'rebuild' them.  You can put in all new parts but not re-bush the
throttle pivots and it will be a HUGE waste of time and money. Lots
of people just go thru Z-therapy and exchange your old worn out pair for
a set of like new SU's with the gross jets.  I also belive that they
rebush them with a different material so that they will last longer than
stock.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA