Re: Roadster EFI

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster EFI
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:49:14 -0800
Patrick,

Don't do it man! Surely you have better uses for your time!

My daughter also has a '98 Altima. The engine is anemic, besides being
mounted sideways for front-wheel drive. They weren't built for speed. Look
at other choices. A VG30 has many times the power, from 1st-hand experience
with my '95 ZX, plus a roadster weighs much less than a Z.

Fred - So.SF