Re: Roadster EFI

To: legal-z@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Roadster EFI
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:29:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        Heck, if you can get that engine for that price I bet they will be
a popular swap for old Datsuns.  I do not know of anyone who has actually
put one of these engines in a roadster?? Do you?? I know Van is working
on one and he had to chop a LOT outof the crossmember to get it to clear the
hood.  So, since my engine has several years left on it..I think I will wait
for someone else to work out all the bugs.  If someone was smart they would
do the swap record everything and then make a bunch of the motor mounts and
sell it as some kind of swap kit.  Ya know, here's the motormounts, cut
and reinforce the crossmember like this, route the wires like that...
        This thread is actually kinda depressing me.. I don't really want to
give up my U-20...it just won't be a roadster without it.....
        Daniel 69 2000
        SF CA