RE: New pictures of the turbo V-6

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: New pictures of the turbo V-6
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:33:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Phil,

you're the second person about the rear discs so I am
sending this to the list as well. Rear disks are from
pre 1987 SAAB rear. I used 85 SAAB because they were
what I had but any year I think from 75 to 87 will
work. The steering quickner only affects the slow
speed turning and my motto is to never go slow! I
found that in a slow slalom I have to react earlier
but that is the only time I notice it.

I have kept the chrome headlight trim to avoid the
paint burning! :)

Thanks!
Don M.
--- "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>