roadsters in Virginia, Bill Rice?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters in Virginia, Bill Rice?
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:19:07 -0500
I'm headed down to my place in Virginia this weekend and if anyone down that
way wants to stop out for a visit or needs parts I will be staying with
friends and can be reached at 540-459-5611. at least until I get the well pump
replaced and the plumbing straightened out. if anyone knows how to contact
Bill Rice in Georgia, I'd really like for him to come up and pick up the
roadster he bought from me almost 3 years ago. I don't even know how to reach
him these days. I will not store it inside any more while my own cars have to
be outside for lack of space. please let him know if you are able. Thanks.

Craig Halsted