RE: Off topic

To: "'The Dread Pirate Roberts'" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: RE: Off topic
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:07:04 -0600
Gary is right about the Scarab.  They also moved the motor back about 4
inches to help with weight distribution.  A good fiend Kim Blough at Idaho Z
does a lot of the small block chevy to Z conversions.  He keeps the motor at
the original Z motor location and doesn't hassle with moving it back.  His
personal V8 Z has set almost all hill climb records in the Northwest in its
class.  He likes the extra weight up front at high speeds to keep the front
from lifting too much.  He no longer races - he was going to fast and
started to scare the **** out of him.  He must be going fast - I have
seen/been with him while he has done some very incredible things in the
Roadster and Z - a true wild man!

Phil
SEROC