Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:39:57 EST
In a message dated 11/25/00 10:35:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
marc@animalfirm.com writes:

>      What if you have a unibody car? ;-) Whooda thunk Arizona would be
>  more car-hostile than CA?  I've never seen the frame # on my roadster,
>  and I haven't been able to find it on my 320.

Well, from what I understand it IS California.... at least all the folks from
CA who seemed to have relocated here do...... Everyone here is from somewhere
else - I've often wondered if anyone really is from AZ originally !!! Ok- Ok
- no flames, I'm as guilty as there rest (only from WA).

ID # inspection:
When I took my car in for the preliminary inspection to get an AZ title the
guy at the inspection place had me find my own frame ##'s - I could hardly
keep a straight face while I *read* them off while vaguely peeking down in
the eingine compartment. Someone neglected to tell him that all Roadster
owners seen to have their VIN's memorized <G>. At the smog-check (failed -
but now I have some carbs to re-do w/ out down-time - thanks Sid !) NO-ONE
ever looked at anything but the paperwork on my car.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ