Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title

To: "David Datsun" <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title
From: "Ron Hamilton" <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:30:23 -0700
First off there is the issue of the frame number AND the firewall tag  so
just changing the tag won't do. I have used a title service that is
advertized in Hemmings and on the net with good results (for a motorcycle)
and in effect you sell the car to them and they resell it to you with a New
Hampshire bill of sale which you can them take to your state and get a title
with proper inspection etc.

Ron