Re: Grinders and polishers advice needed

To: VulForge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Grinders and polishers advice needed
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:24:38 -0600
definitely stand to the side of the centerline, and work below the center, I
didn't
while finishing a knife last year. when the knife finished bouncinng around the
shop,
it had dented my brothers Pontiac, one toolbox, cut a pantsleg, broke thhe stag
handle. and made me feel like Homer Simpson DOH!!!
Russ Southwell 70 1600