Re: <OT> $112 for a hot wheels car?

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> $112 for a hot wheels car?
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:59:35 -0800
Amazing! I saw a couple lists of Hot Wheels, and it looked like that is the
only Datsun Hot Wheels. Can that be so? And only for 2 years? I remember
collecting some Hot Wheels and a lot that I saw were turkeys that made the
cut while our favorites didn't.

What made me jump when I saw this thread is that my wife still has her toy
car, a 1973 1200 fastback, that matched her real car. It's stuck in a box
somewhere. I thought maybe it's a Hot Wheels, but doesn't seem likely
although it looked and moved like one. Not that she would ever part with it
even if it were the real thing!

Fred - So.SF