Re: Is this Company still in Business

To: robbpynes@continet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is this Company still in Business
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:24:26 EST
In a message dated 11/20/00 12:15:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
robbpynes@continet.com writes:

> I have a set of "Wallfrin" Halogen fog lights.
>
>  Can't find anything on the Web

I also had a set of "Wallfrins" on my car. THey were great 'cause they were
very thin & fit well on the roadster. (Buggered them up in a "positional
conflict" with a guard rail tho').  Mark has some "Avis" lights on his
Cortina that would work just as well (gotta figure out a way to "borrow" them
from him !!!) Look at Danial Stern Lighting
 <A HREF="http://lighting.mbz.org/";>Stern Lighting - Automotive lighting
upgrades</A>
They may have info/ parts. Bosch was supposed to re-release their low profile
lights for the old BMW 2002 - something to consider also

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ