Re: GM Alternator

To: chaztg@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: GM Alternator
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:43:13 -0800 (PST)
Arrgh,
        I find it surprising that there is not anything in the archives about
this subject.  I and at least one other person (Tom Walter probably) have
posted info on how to do this several times.  I am sorry I don't have time
to retype that-If anyone saved any of those posts can you please forward them
to Tony.
        Thanks,

In fact I have about a month till my Masters Thesis is due and I am no where
near done..so as soon as I can figure it out I will be signing off this list

                Don't miss me to badly I'll be back

                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA