Re: fenders in fiberglass

To: Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: fenders in fiberglass
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        Would these be exact copies of stock fenders or wider fenders??
Does anybody else remember the guy with the wild yellow datsun with the huge
fenders?? I think the license plate said something like jap 911  Where did
he get those fenders from??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
And what makes the jap co fenders not for street use?? Don says they are strong?