Re: GM Alternator

To: chaztg@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM Alternator
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:14:56 EST
Since the thread about alternators is happening, I have something that may
be of interest to late roadster owners.  I have the alternator mount from an
early 1600.  This mount makes it much easier to move the alternator to the
passenger side of the block.  If anyone is interested in this piece (or any
other parts off of a 67.5 1600 - I am still parting 2 of them out) please
contact me off list.

Thanks!

Sid