RE: Top-down weather

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: RE: Top-down weather
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:53:22 GMT
Yep, know how you feel.  We've had fantastic weather here in Melbourne, but
my Ladybird (wife calls it that - red & black little predator!) has been
missing badly (overdue for tune and service).  Now I've had that done, and
the steering tightened (spindle bolt coming loose), clutch adjusted, and
it's been constant rain for 3 days!  Sucks big time.
But Fred, I know what you mean.  Guys in Porsche Boxters, BMW Z's etc. all
with roofs up on sunny days!  WTF??  Me, I define the weather now as being a
top-down or not top-down day.  Basically, that means it's gotta be either
raining or VERY cold to be a not top-down day.