Re: Top-down weather

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top-down weather
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:46:49 -0700
> It's beautiful weather here in the SF Bay Area, clear and 75 degrees, and I
> drove my '66 Loosie into work. I saw a bunch of convertibles, all with the
> tops up. BMW's, Miatas, etc. Even passed a top-up Alfa Romeo and the guy
> gave me a sheepish grin as I passed him. My Loosie is top-down and happy
> that way! What is it with these people who buy convertibles and keep the
> tops up? And most of them have electric tops. Geesh.
>
> Fred - So.SF, enjoying the ride (it ain't winter yet!)
> BADROC
> '66 2L "Loosie"

Right on, Fred!  I'm up in Santa Rosa, where it's also been absolutely GLORIOUS!

Gotta agree, I see those top-up posers all over the place.  What the h*ll ya
bought a 'vert for, screwballs?!!?!?!?  Must've been hankering for a blind spot?

Drove the Toad to work every day last week, and I'm 2fer2 this week:-D

Lovin it while it lasts-

Kyle
'69 2000 "The Toad"
see new pics at http://www.sonic.net/~kyle/srl.html