Re[2]: SEROC at RA pictures

To: "'Laury; Victor'" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re[2]: SEROC at RA pictures
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:54:20 -0700
Hey Dan Neuman,

Will Irene like pink to go with your new tail lights on your Datillac?
That's one color we don't have in our club!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
 (Just kidding, white is nice!)

Subject: RE: SEROC at RA pictures
Author:  "Hall; Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov> at ~ctl-internet-po
Date:    10/24/2000 4:36 PM

NO kidding - those lights make his Roadster look......not quit right.  I am
going to check my extra stuff and see if I have one or two to donate.  The
PO cut the metal between the lights, so Chris will have to repaint after the
fix- much to the delight of his wife -pink is not her color:-)

Phil