shameless plug

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: shameless plug
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:17:58 EDT
Hello all,

I have updated my web site a bit with a LOT of parts for sale.  I am trying
to clear out the garage and raise some funds to work on my cars.  The page
is at www.geocities.com/roadsternut and if you see anything that you are
interested in, drop me a line.  Someone on the list had indicated that they
were going to buy the car that I have for sale, but it appears that may have
fallen through.  I want it to GO AWAY, so if you are interested in a project
car - or a parts car for that matter - make me an offer - I will not be
offended!!

Thanks!

Sid
too many parts and not enough running cars :(