Nissan Eco-Vehicle spotted in S.F.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, wai@ix.netcom.com, livseym@wellsfargo.com,
Subject: Nissan Eco-Vehicle spotted in S.F.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:40:49 EDT
Hello,

I was driving around The City and I spotted the Nissan Eco-Van concept car.
I guess it isn't due to be in the market for alittle while because from what
I can tell there are still many rough areas to deal with.

This Eco-Van was parked outside of a house here in SF.  It looks very much
enviromental friendly but there are also subtle hints to its minivan past.
There are also some parts used from other Nissan models but I dont really
know which models they are from.  I am sure the savvy among us will be able
to tell.

I spoke to a representative with the car and he told me that it is an
emission free vehicle.  That is surpasses all of the current and near future
standards for a alternative fuel car.  He didnt say what type of fuel it ran
on but from his hints I believe that it runs on water and some other low heat
producing substance.  He was very vague as he seemed alittle uncomfortable
talking about it.  But I did sneak a picture before I talked to him and I
posted it on my site.  You gotta check it out.

I placed the pic under the Interesting Cars Section of my Photopoint site.

 <A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false";>
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false</A>

Its so exciting to be a spy!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion