O/T BADROC-BBQ

To: shifty@well.com, kigoe@lkeeco.com, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: O/T BADROC-BBQ
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:58:50 EDT
Hello,

This message would concern those attending the BADROC BBQ or thinking about
attending the BADROC BBQ this coming Sunday the 8th.

I went to Golden Gate Park this afternoon to scope out a BBQ pit and table
for our get together.  Well, it seems that this new location for the show is
huge.  At least fifty percent larger than last year.  But there are only 6
BBQ Pits and about 10 tables.

This is a huge problem as there will be over five hundred cars in attendance.
 Well, I scoped out a nice spot for us but there is a chance that it will be
taken prior to my arrival.  It is going to be very difficult to get a table.
And if I do get a table it may be difficult to hold if a group of cars arrive
and they want to take it over from me and my Fairlady.

I am hoping that there will be someone who can help me block a table early in
the morning.  As I mentioned, it can get very competitive out there.  ;>0

Just in case we dont get a BBQ I will bring a propane BBQ'r.  Does anyone
have a small portable coal "Weber" type BBQ'r they can bring along?

Btw... looks like we are in for good weather that day.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion