Re: Re[4]: O/T BADROC-BBQ

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Re[4]: O/T BADROC-BBQ
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:11:29 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/00 11:05:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

<< From looking at the map it does not look like this years area is any bigger
 than last years.. in fact to me it looks a whole lot smaller??  Hope there
is enough room for everybody.
    I HAVE to go to a bachelor part and Irene has to go to a bachelorette
 party Sat night.....I don't think that we are going to be there at 9am... >>

In a message dated 10/6/00 11:05:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,