<OT> Interesting sighting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> Interesting sighting
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
While channel surfing this evening, I happened on a new show "Tucker" just
at the moment the camera zoomed in on what I think was a nicely restored mid
'60's Chevy El Camino. They zoomed in on the front of the car where I could
clearly see the original California yellow on black license plate. What got
my attention was the "TQR 078" on the plate. I've got the original
California yellow on black plates on my roadster "TQR 063". What's the odds
of seeing one so close in the series (on TV yet)? Has anyone else seen other
original plates close to the ones on your roadster?

Neil Levine
'66 1600
SPL311-06576
Purchased originally at Morie Sages Universal City Datsun (in the San
Fernando Valley?) I think.