Well I did it again... yet another cracked thermostat housing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Well I did it again... yet another cracked thermostat housing
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:20:11 -0700
Hello All,
        Got the new rad in got both new temp senders in.. put it all back
toghether and filled the rad... Bit of water leaking out around the elbow..
tighten down nuts a bit more and CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!  I managed to once again
elbow... SInce I have already done this I thought I was being carefull.. What
did
I do wrong??
        DOES ANYBODY HAVE A NON_SMOG THERMOSTAT ELBOW THAT
THEY WANT TO PART WITH???  Need it right away.. WIth the holidays and all
coming up there is a chance that I might not be able to get this fixed Shasta...
        HELP HELP HELP
                Daniel 69 2000

                SF CA 415-752-3291