Re: speaking of gas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speaking of gas
From: Tom <datsun2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
I know a guy that works for ARCO and he says all gas
is the same except for the amount of cleaning additive
they put in it.  I think he said Shell had the lowest
amount.  Also, not much difference between Premium and
regular unleaded.  That may be true but I still put
the expensive stuff in my Audi A6.

Tom
67 1600
99 A6