Re: roadster wanted, let's help.

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roadster wanted, let's help.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:18:25 -0400
Laurie,

  I did respond off-list to Mr. Mikes and offered to help in his search and
attempted to explain why he was questioned on his first request and that we
were all here to help in his search.  His reply was not "friendly" at all.
His references to his 510 and 240 might have been tolerated, but
name-dropping the RALT just pushed it too far.  His final comment of
dropping off the list as soon as he buys a roadster just sealed his case for
me.
  And I have not seen even a bad attempt at an apology yet.

  Sorry to hear the Daimler deal fell through.  Those are magnificent cars.
Switching from the Datsun to the Daimler might make parking a bit bumpy and
keeping the daimler in one lane a real chore!

Regards,

Paul
OROC