Re: Bike speedometers in the roadster

To: mitch@ias.net
Subject: Re: Bike speedometers in the roadster
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
All,
        Yes I belive that GPS might be a good way to go if I was looking
for mapping functions. BUT..there is no way GPS is going to be as accurate
as my bike comp in sensing things like speed, trip distance and total distance.
My comp is accurate to.1 MPH can GPS do that??
        Also the more expensive bike comp have alt, compasses- heart monitors..
things like that.and they still only cost about 60 bucks.
                Daniel 69 2000