PO story

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: PO story
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List,

Victor laury and I have been working on my 70 1600. (he is an angel, a
big kooky one, but an angel nonetheless)
anyway we adjusted the clutch and bled the brakes and proceeded to
grease the front end.

The Po said the car needed shocks. As I was underneath the front end to
my amusement I noticed the shocks were dangling only held by their top
bolts! The whole front was riding on coil springs only! the shocks are
shot anyway but what a po repair.

I thought this might amuse one and all and am curious if anyone can top
that po story,

Roman Rist
Shockless in LA

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!