Re: PHX roadster sighting

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: PHX roadster sighting
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:26:48 -0800
SPL311RDST@aol.com wrote:

> Hey Phoenix area roadster owners... which one was you?
>
> Sighted:
> WHAT:1 aqua/turquiose 68 or 69 roadster w/black soft-top & luggage rack.
> WHERE: AlmaSchool & Guadalupe-ish (E Bound)
> WHEN: wed 2:00pm or thereabouts
> HOW: in a spirited fashion
>
> the question remaining is WHO.....????
> (we won't even get into WHY <G>)
>
> So.... fess up, who was it?
>
> Laurie :-)
> 70 SPL311
> Chandler, AZ

Hi Laurie,
That was the "Turquoise Lady".  Nice 1600.  drool, drool.  She has a
local daily driver.  Oh, I finally pulled my engine and have the body
off the fame.  My hope is, someday, someone will be able to say...I have
a nice 1600 too.  Most of all I just want to be driving it in this
wonderful weather.

Guy 1967.5 SPL
Tempe, AZ