Re: Place to get body parts (Was "Rear bumper on eBay")

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Place to get body parts (Was "Rear bumper on eBay")
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:30:19 -0800
> One of you guys (I think) F@#$%%^ me out of buying a nice re-chromed rear
> bumper on e-bay. This would have completed my roadster restoration, for now.

Instead of thinking that you got "F@#$%%^" out of a bumper by a fellow lister,
look at it a different way. Maybe the person who
got the rear bumper needed it for their car really bad <grin!>. (Or maybe you
should have put a higher bid in if you really really
wanted it!). Sorry to hear about your loss but I am sure the bumper is going to
a great home and have no fear, there will be
others. That was the second one listed in as many weeks. Ross at Sports Imports
(604.538.5615, http://home.istar.ca/~datsun/ ) has
many front/rear bumpers. I was up there for a BBQ and was completely
overwhelemed by what he has. Check him out and I am sure he
can set you up!

Take care and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn Oregon
1968 1600 (with a new rear bumper)

BTW Hey Ross, Now that I gave you a plug, do I get a discount? On anything?
Please? (we'll talk!< Grin!>)