<NR> (NON ROADSTER CONTENT), just my $0.02

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: <NR> (NON ROADSTER CONTENT), just my $0.02
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:23:37 -0500
Paul wrote:

>   And as a member, I also have the power to change this list to only include
> those subjects and letter that I deem fit and worthy.  We all have that
> power.  The DELETE key!!

I agree with everything you said, but of course the problem is knowing
what to delete
and what not without spending the time to read everything.

I like this list as it is, certainly don't want to see all the personal
stuff go away,
but a little more organization would help.

I think if we all just start using subject line codes the good ones will
stick,
and it would be faster and easier to get through all the stuff.  The
newbies
would catch on quickly, and you could still read everything if you
wanted.

For those who can't spend the time reading everything, or don't want to,
it would be a
welcome courtesy which I think many would appreciate.

I guess I'll start, and will see what happens.

Thanks,
Jim