Chicago 67-1600

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chicago 67-1600
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:22:45 -0600
Hello All:
I drove down to Chicago today and checked out the 67 1600 that was
listed last week. I feel that it is in "parts car only" condition.
Exterior and interior are toast. According to the owner the engine has
28,000 original miles on it which could make it worthwhile for someone
who needs a drive train.  The soft top is in bad shape but the hard top
was on the car and looked in good condition. The guy said he would sell
it the whole package for 500.00 today. I passed.
Steve Harvey
68 2000 solex
70 1600/rotary