Roadster.org is back, and needs input.

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster.org is back, and needs input.
From: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:43:00 -0600
As you've already read, Mark Dent has revived the Roadster.org site.   Way to
go, Mark!  For a guy who's BOLDLY GOING NOWHERE he's a very busy man.  I found
that out when I noticed a few bugs in the site and shot off my big mouth, so I
got the job of fixing it!  <grin>

In doing so I noticed that the Clubs page contains only TWO Roadster clubs, and
both of these are in Australia.  Now, we can't allow THAT to go on!  If you are
somewhat in charge of a club and want your club listed, please email me with
the URL and I'll add it to the page.  I've already sent the
corrected pages to Mark to be uploaded to the site, so I'll wait a week or so
to send him a new Club page.  So get those URLs to me!

Yes, I know, you've all sent them to the list at one time or another.  I didn't
save all of them!  Sue me! <grin>

--

Mark van der Hoek
Houston, for now