NO ROADSTER CONTENT, just my $0.02

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO ROADSTER CONTENT, just my $0.02
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:08:42 -0500
 This list exists because of it's members.  And it is those members that
make the list what it is today: The best place in the world to share
Datsuns.  Be it technical information, parts swapping, events, life stories,
or even comments about the price of gas!  And as a member of this list, I
have written about my life as a Datsun owner, I have attended many great
Datsun events and shared stories of events across the US.  I have swapped
parts from Florida to Oregon and to a fellow club member 5 miles down the
road.  I have bought parts from most of the major players.  I have gotten
technical help from many sources and offered technical assistance when I
can.
  And as a member, I also have the power to change this list to only include
those subjects and letter that I deem fit and worthy.  We all have that
power.  The DELETE key!!

  Please, keep the stories coming.  Let me know what you think about rising
gas prices.  Lets discuss why roadsters aren't worth $50,000 and why we are
happy they aren't!  Let me know what your life is going through; good or
bad.

 And if I had to add roadster content, mine is two feet off the ground in
preparation of new ball joints and a few strategic suspension components
next weekend.  I hope, shortly there after to submit an article on the
event, complete with photos, for the list to review.  I'm hoping that Greg
or Mark will allow me to post it on one of their sites so the next owner
that needs the same work will have a bit of an idea what he is up against.
And I promise the article will bring a laugh, even if you have never lifted
a wrench in your life!  But remember, if you don't like it, DELETE it!

Paul Kort
1969 SPL311-25812
Ohio Roadster Owners Club
  and a proud member of Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net!