<Roadster content> <east coast> <some help needed>

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <Roadster content> <east coast> <some help needed>
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:43:39 -0500
All,

Alan Vedadi decide to skip work yesterday and come by to show me his
newly acquired 67 1600.  It was the first time he had seen another
roadster besides his.  He has a VERY nice dark red 67 1600. We spent the
day showing off the car and just cruising.  The best part was getting
SOAKED in a sudden downpour, Alan left the top at home! People were
giving us funny looks but my feeling is how many people would love to do
it but never will!

The problem we have is at about 4500 RPM it bogs down and gas comes out
the overflow.  I checked the floats and they had no gas in them. When he
arrived his carbs were running rich and no problems. This only started
after we balanced and set the carbs.

ideas?

Mark
Baltimore