Fw: 69 Datsun Roadster, Texan Looking for help

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 69 Datsun Roadster, Texan Looking for help
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:45:28 -0800
List,

Got this e-mail from a guy in Texas.

Anyone down there that can help this guy out ?
Thanks

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/2000.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page
<http://www.continet.com/robbpynes/main.htm> My Company
(541)-342-4500

Eugene, Oregon

'69 2000 RHD "Red" Special class award winner Shasta '98
'69 2000 LHD What Color do you want ? Unstarted Project Car
'70 2000 LHD "Black" 3rd Place Modified Class Shasta '99