List Content

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: List Content
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:23:19 EST
My two cents!

I have been a "viewer" of the list for a long time.  And, I have received
valuable information re: my two roadsters. I have to say I enjoy some of the
"banter" that folks engage in.  I think it gives the list a "human" touch,
you get a sense of what the person is like, and when you finally meet them at
an event it is nice.  So, if folks want to code their content that's fine,
but letz not make people feel bad if they don't say exactly the right thing
or it is only technical roadster stuff.  I like the FUN in the list that we
all love in our cars!
Trrace@aol.com
67  1600
69  2000