List Topics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Topics
From: "Tom Householder" <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:41:04 -0800
Hello all-

After reading many of the recent postings concerning list topics,
I wanted to offer my opinion(usually worth what you pay for it):

In my incoming mailbox, I have the messages sorted by sender,
then subject. Most of the time, I will look for a reply from a person
I have sent to, or a subject matter that interests me, or pertains
to an area of my cars problems(they are many). For me, this list
has been indispensable, for getting the proper information and
tech help to make my car happen. As we all know, the roadster
manuals and copies are rudimentary, at best. Beyond that, I would
like to echo Michael Carions comments regarding the "family" aspect
of this list. We all go through difficult times, especially with our
cars,
and having a great group of people out there to confide in, share with
and an occasional "shoulder to cry on"(or drink copious quantities of
beer with), is a great fringe benefit.  Enough said.

Tom Householder/69 2000
NOWROC