Carpet results

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet results
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:27:46 EST
Howdy Roadster owners!!

I finally got the carpet for my 1500 3 seater!!  Woo Hoo!!!  It is in Wilton
Wool, and it looks OUTSTANDING!!!  The binding on mine is the serging, so it
is a little more flexible than some of the vinyl bound stuff. They can do
the vinyl if you want.  Their prices were very good, and they actually knew
what a Datsun Roadster is.  In fact, they even knew that there is a 3 seat
version!!

Well, I just threw it in the empty shell, and it appears that all will fit
well.  One piece was missing :-(, but when I called, they apologized and
said that it will be on the way asap :->  Since I am VERY pleased with the
results, here is the company name as promised:

Chester & Herod
Automotive Floor Carpet Kits Mfg. Dist
1924 W. Mission Rd. #F
Escondido, CA  92029

1-800-659-9138
(760)738-4296
FAX (760)738-6266

If you do decide to order carpet from these folks, I am sure that you will
be pleased.  I told them that I would let the list know if I was happy with
the carpet, and they appreciate the exposure.  In the times that I have
called, there have only been 2 voices on the phone, and one (Jim) actually
cuts the carpets.  It sounds like a small operation.

Enjoy!!

Sid Raper
Datsun Roadster Junkie
(I may get a big fix soon by buying 2 67.5 1600s!!)