Perfect Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Perfect Roadster
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:11:39 -0800
My vote is for the 67.5 2000, I really like this model because it set's it
apart from all the other's. There is nothing like the low windshield that
gives it a low profile look compared to those giraffe necked (high
windshield model). The flat dash gives the car a vintage look, the gauge
cluster is set up for ease as you sit in the cockpit. The impossible to find
trim around the license plate gives it a touch of class.  The first model
year to sport flared fenders, as well as a nonsmogged (California) U20
engine. The 5 speed transmission that makes highway driving easier, bucket
seats and of course an AM radio (I bet you guys thought I would forget
that), last but not least is the pride of being a datsun owner (irregardless
of year, model).
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
66 1600 SPL 311-01372