Re:Poll-the Perfect roadster

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Poll-the Perfect roadster
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:03:05 -0600

 The perfect roadster- in my opinion anyway!

 1. Early flat dash (beautiful vintage gauges)
 2. High windshield (more head room/fewer bugs in the teeth)
 3. 69' sidemarker lights (their style is unique to the roadster)
 4. Bigger wheel flares (67.5 and up)
 5. License plate light in rear bumper
 6. High back seats (more comfortable/safer)
 7. 2L prefered for power but 1600's are very reliable
 8. Opening vent windows (need some breeze on the hot summer days)
 9. Pushbotton door handles (adds to the vintage look)
 10. Re-engineered top to eliminate the "bubble" look of the high windshield
 model

 I'm restoring a 67 now, but have a 69 2000 that hopefully I can try some of
 this out on after the 1st is completed!
 Nathan
 Too many dreams, too little time.