Re: <DMV> WE MUST EDUCATE! After intro - LONG...

To: birukun@san.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <DMV> WE MUST EDUCATE! After intro - LONG...
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:26:40 EST
Hi All,

We in Arizona have what is called a ''Bonded Tiltle'', where you buy an
Insurance Bond for the wholesale value of the car, I don't remember who
decides the value or the rates for the bond. They do a title search and try
to find the P.O., if the search is unsuccessful, you get the bonded title. If
the P.O. ever shows up and claims the car, he gets the amount of the bond,
which if I remember right, stays in force for a year. After one year, the
P.O. is out of the picture for good, check the DVM for a Bonded Title.

DD